- The site does not provide medical advice
The contents of the website, text, graphics, images and information are obtained from ADHD’s licensors and other material contained. They are only used for the informational purposes only and have no intention to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis and treatment. The advice should come from the physician and the qualified health providers in order to make sure that the medical condition is diagnosed correctly.
Any medical emergency should be firstly announced to the medical center. ADHD references does not propose or advocate any specific tests, physicians, products, opinions or other information that might be mentioned on the site. Those who rely on any information given by ADHD reference, ADHD reference staff or any other appearing on the site at the invitation of ADHD reference are only at their own risk.
- Liability of ADHD reference and its licensors
When using the ADHD reference Site, the information can be transmitted and go beyond the control and authority of ADHD and its suppliers. ADHD reference assumes no liability for the delay, failure, disruption or venality of the data transmitted in connection with use of the ADHD reference Site.
- The accuracy, reliability, comprehensiveness, currentness and timeliness of the content, texts, graphic, links or communications given on or through the use of the ADHD reference site.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of data on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the ADHD reference site.
In no event shall ADHD reference, its licensors, its suppliers or any third parties mentioned on the ADHD references be liable for any damages (including without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruptions) resulting from the use of or inability to use ADHD reference or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not ADHD reference, its licensors, its providers or any third parties mentioned on the ADHD reference Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. ADHD reference, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the ADHD reference Site shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed U.S. $1000. ADHD reference, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the ADHD reference Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Areas (as defined below). Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
- User Submissions
We appreciate your comment on the ADHD reference site and content. However, when you send us the information as suggestions, ideas or notes, it will be checked and shall remain as the property of ADHD reference.
The visitors must be solely in charge of their own communications and the consequences of their posting. Hence, you should avoid transmitting the materials that are copyrighted unless you are the author of them or have the permission of the copyright owner to post; sending material that reveal trade secrets unless you have the right to use; sending materials that infringes on other intellectual property rights or on the privacy or publicity rights of others, sending the advertisements or solicitations of business or sending a chain of letters or pyramid schemes.
ADHD reference reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to this site for violating these terms or the law and reserves the right to remove any communications from this site. The violation of any of the terms and conditions set forth on this Terms and Conditions page shall result in the immediate revocation of your right to use the content and obligates you to immediately destroy any copies of the content in your possession.
The users of ADHD reference can make use of the tools which enable them to record and store information. However, they have to take some steps to ensure that no unauthorized person can access to their accounts. They must be responsible for their passwords and accounts. The dissemination and use of sign-in name, screen name and passwords must be controlled by the users. The authorization, monitor and management to access and use ADHD reference account are in charge of users.
ADHD reference reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
- Advertisements, Searches, and Links to Other Sites
We also offer the links of the third-party web sites. Some certain sites are selected as priority responses to search terms. The ADHD reference also allows the advertiser to respond to these search terms with advertisement and sponsored content. We do not suggest or endorse the content of the third-websites and are not responsible for the content of third-party sites, sites framed within ADHD reference or third-party advertisements. The visitors will take risk of their own when using the third-party websites.
All the articles of the ADHD reference Site are protected by DCMA. We respect the rights of all copyright holders, however if you make any copy of the materials, please give credit for it.
In case that you find your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit our Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allege infringed
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to be infringed or multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site.
- Identification of the material which is believed to be infringed or be the subject of infringing activity and need removing or access to which is disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.