ADHD has been known for more than 100 years ago, characterized by combination of an overactive behavior, lack of restraint with the steady important visibly and lack of persistence in every job. The disorder has a fairly high incidence of student age level I is 3-5%, the most common in8-11 years and the rate of boys than of girls is 3/1; the symptoms usually decrease more and some lost when coming of age. At the age of 20 the incidence is also about 1% and in middle age is 0.5%.
ADHD manifests by 3 main features:
- Reduce the attention: denoted by the abort the operation while not yet complete, usually don’t complete the good work. Often move quickly from this activity to other activities, not paying attention to the work being done because often intrigued by another job.
- Hyperactivity: denoted by the excessive activities, especially in these circumstances requires that the quiet. Children often run jump continuously, or rise up out of place while being asked to sit still for a seat, talk too much and making loud or swinging constantly while sitting.
- Lack of restraint: manifested by lack of control in social relationships, the foolish in dangerous circumstances, the social rules flouted a way impulses are features of children with this disorder.
Mental status tests can show the following signs:
- The emergence of increased activity and reduced concentration. Children with ADHD can show or swinging, can’t sit still, running continuously around the room. Adults with ADHD may wool-gathering, standing or sitting is not disquieting and forgetfulness.
- Normal feelings and can have fun, but not pleasure. Best mood normally not affected by ADHD.
- Word of mouth have normal speed but could be louder. Thought processes are orientations with normal content.
- Reduced attention, patients with ADHD may have difficulty with the exercises are calculated and the quest requires temporary memory. The orientation, long-term memory or abstract think is not affected.
From the typical and sign symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), we can get to know about this disease people, especially children. So, we shall recommend that they go to early treatment and return to normal.