All the articles of the ADHD reference Site are protected by DCMA. We respect the rights of all copyright holders, however if you make any copy of the materials, please give credit for it.
In case that you find your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit our Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allege infringed
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to be infringed or multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site.
- Identification of the material which is believed to be infringed or be the subject of infringing activity and need removing or access to which is disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.