About medicine for the child or have grievances, often forgotten long ago. But it was not until 1998, ADHD syndrome officially recognized as a disease is “real” and defined explicitly.
Symptoms attention deficit disorder:
- Usually not paying attention to the details, often do these bugs do not be careful in the work or other activities.
- Do not keep my attention long ago while playing a game or doing a job or something.
- Often seems not to hear when someone says to me, that does not pay attention to the words others say.
- Do not listen to directions to and not finished or in other jobs.
- Often lack brains work.
- Often avoid or don’t like to do things to his attention so long as assignments at school or at home.
- Do take a gadget such as books, pens, toys…
- Easy to take out.
- Often forgotten.
Complications of ADHD
1/3 of the children with ADHD were more psychological diseases are as follows:
- Oppositional defiant disorder syndrome: these children are usually divided or take action against adults. This syndrome usually occurs in children too hyperactive and impulsive.
- Depression syndrome: can occur in children or adults, usually in the family there were people suffering from depression.
- Anxiety disorders syndrome: often happen where the children with ADHD, making me worry so and suffered heart palpitations, sweating, and dizziness.
- Learning disabilities syndrome: many children with ADHD were more evidence of this and need help.
- Tourette’s syndrome: children with ADHD susceptible syndrome, an illness whose symptoms or twitching of the muscles and or screaming, unable to restrain.
In summary, the long-term treatment of bipolar disorder is still a challenge for our physician. The drugs and the ability to select treatment therapy and therapy provided we hope results in better treatment for bipolar disorder. However, with regard to the choice of physician single therapy or to therapy should be considered based on the characteristics of each type of drug as well as the characteristics of each specific patient how to maximize the effect of medication and minimize the side effects to give quality life for patients.